Whether you’ve been running a business for 10 years, or maybe you want to start up a business today, you’re going to want to have some guidance. You can only get so much information on the Internet and if you’re like me, and you want to read books to gather up some information, I wanted to point out a few books that I really enjoyed.
From marketing to managing your employees, each book that I’m going to list is going to help you in some way or another. Check out the summary and you can decide from there if it’s something that you want to read into.
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress Free Productivity – A simple, yet effective book that’s going to talk about how you can get things done. We all know that sometimes we flop around skip out on tasks. Use this book to get things done today!
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – I love this book, because it tells you exactly what the book title states. What are the habits of effective people? They are simple and yet you can follow them!
- Th E-Myth Revisited – Find out why most small businesses don’t work. What you’re going to find out is that your business can succeed, but you first need to know what you’re doing.
- Good to Great Making the Leap – Why do some companies make the leap, while other businesses don’t make it at all?
- Think and Grow Rich – A powerful book for those that are looking to improve their lives. Get the perfect combination to have a successful life.
- The One Minuted Manager – Great management techniques that you can use when you’re looking to increase productivity, job satisfaction, and more.