Research shows that we do 90% of our study in the first 5 years of life. That means we spend the rest of our lives trying to learn that the last 10% … and marketing professionals to enter the field already know 90% of what they need to know to hit a home run right out of the gate!
How do they know? They learned it in kindergarten.
What Kindergarten teaches marketing, business and Success
The number of self-made business success stories is growing by the day. Now I ask you, how is it possible when everyone knows that you have to have a degree in business to know how to run a business?
We are back to the 90/10 rule again. When you grow up and you already know about 90% of the techniques and information you need to grow your business and kick off an amazing marketing campaign. And you learn it all before you started the first grade
Here is a look at the Kindergarten teaches us about business, marketing and performance :.
- If you do not get excited, no one else will either.
- To catch someone’s interest, show them toys. To make a friend for life, let them play too.
- Do not be afraid to ask “why?” as often as possible.
- People like you better if you are not afraid to get dirty.
- Bright colors are always more fun.
- Do not be afraid to make mistakes.
- If you do not know how to do something, find someone who does.
- If you know how to do something, blame everyone else.
- It’s always interesting when you work as a group.
- Leave plenty of time to play.
- Be the first to say hello.
- You can never have too many friends.
- Any picture worth drawing is worth drawing right.
- If you have something cool in the pocket, all say. As often as possible.
- not be serious all the time. It makes you boring.
- Use good manners.
- Smile. Other people will smile back.
- If you were wrong, say you’re sorry.
- Stand up for what you believe in.
- Put all your effort into everything you do.