Whatever it is that you need to write for trade or business, it deserves all your attention for your business to thrive. Anyone who can hold a pen or can sit in front of a computer can write something to make his intentions known, but writing to enter into force immediately and forcefully, the writer needs to take into account several important points.
Before you start to write, organize your thoughts is an absolute necessity. You might like to take notes while you think. During this process, you have to
* Analyze readers by thinking about these questions: What age group is the audience and what are their needs in relation to your business? Then assess the views of the reader. What they want to know? What do they need to know? Also imagine what information, if any, needs to be.
* Analyze your own credibility. Are you ethical? Are you hurt your business by writing to other personal or technical expertise is not copyrighted yet? Are you hurt someone or some group by holding back information? Are you trying to exaggerate a point unnecessarily or skip some important data? Can you increase your credibility by providing evidence to support the proposal or you want to do.
* Even if you make a perfect proposal or perfect report, what type of questions you can expect afterwards?
Then, make a list of things you’re going to write, and arrange them into groups of similar ideas. This will be about body text
Before you start writing the first draft, make sure you understand these basics :.
* Determine what the main idea and put it down first. Make sure your purpose in writing this proposal, ad text, etc is immediately clear to readers.
* Readers remember the first sentence of the best and ideas introduced in the first place. In other words, first come first served. Put less important ideas at the end of the text.
* Start each team with a strong sentence that introduces or summarizes what provision will include. Then you can reinforce it with the support today. One idea for the team is the way to go. Do not flood paragraph with different ideas.
* Short sentences and short paragraphs make the text easier to read. A short sentence is twenty words or less. The shorter the sentence, the more understanding; because it helps to keep the introductory sentence of each paragraph Short. Then vary sentence lengths to make the text interesting.
* The tone of the text is also important. Always be aware of the tone you are using, because tone shows your attitude. Stay away from negative tones as condescending, accusing, angry, etc.
* Use the call. Active discussions voice to the reader directly, and it makes writing sound more sincere and less tedious.
* Use transitional words like and result in additional etc., to connect ideas together.
* Use headings and subheadings so that the reader can find the material easier.
* If you are writing is a business letter or you are dealing with a specific person, but you are not sure about the title ( Mr. Dr. Mrs. or Ms ), go to title and use the first and last name of the person; e. g., Dear John Doe.
* If you’re using a template, do not use words or phrases of the sample. You have to be original to make your point
To prevent, because they will either be boring or they will be misunderstood :.
* jargon and curse words
* words with ambiguity
When conditions permit, written in a friendly, conversational style. Write as if you are talking to a specific person. Business writing need not be formal all the time.
Then, the method of writing should not be hasty. Write the first draft without correction, so you do not miss any fresh ideas. Then go back and review the text. When you edit, read what you’ve written out loud and listen to find out if the writing flows well, or you can use a tape recorder and listen again.
The visual design of the text is important, too. The text should be centered on the page and each page should look harmonious
Effective writing is not only important to facilitate the business, but also shows an image of your business and what kind of person you are. It is therefore necessary to take all precautions against it.